Garbaruk chainrings' features
- Variable teeth thickness prevents chain dropping.
- Special tooth shape guarantees a tighter contact with chain and softer pedaling (in comparison with regular chainrings).
- Chamfered edges and wide mud gap keeps the ring from getting muddy.
- Increased tooth height improves chain retention while the bike is shivering and jolting.
- Overall bicycle weight reduction in the range of 150-400 grams (with no front derailleur and chainguide).
- Manufactured using highly durable aluminum alloy.
With Garbaruk direct mount chainrings
- You get a wide range of chainring sizes to choose from, starting from 26T.
- You can reach an optimal drivetrain chainline value with variable chainline technology (VCLT).
- You save bike weight by not using crankset spider and you can opt for the chainring with an appropriate specs for your drivetrain.
Oval chainrings' advantages
- Even at-the-wheel distribution of pedaling torque.
- Improved responsiveness and pedaling smoothness, narrower dead spots and increased span of your gluteus and hamstrings.
- Easier uphill riding, especially on soft and slippery terrains.
- Increased pedaling efficiency.